Sunday, June 22, 2008

So Sleepy

Hi from my little swing that I love so much. I am having a great three day weekend. I had all day Friday with mom and dad and we went on two long walks. One we went down to the carnival for heritage days, that was super fun :) I went 4-5 hours between feedings during the day on Friday and Saturday-mom liked that. But not today, I want to eat every two hours. Just can't get myself settled today either. Yesterday (Sat) mom and dad went to the back to 50's car show and I stayed home with Grandma B-I slept almost the entire time. Then mom and dad took me to the parade--I didn't like the big trucks with the loud horns and sirens, they were a little loud for me. Today I am jsut hanging around at home enjoying the beautiful weather and playing with my blue elephant, that's my favorite toy. He jiggles and rattles and is bright colored to look at. He makes me smile :)

No comments: