Thursday, June 26, 2008

Me and Daddy



Well this weekend was lots of fun, we celebrated Daddy's birthday-it was on Monday. I picked out a little remote control car, that hopefully I 'll get to play with eventually and Mommy and I got Daddy a glider ride gift certificate at a local airport. He was very excited and I can't wait to go watch him. I'm getting so big now, it's seems like I change everyday. I love to smile, a lot. And I have discovered my tongue, so I stick it out and play with it often. Of course since I started doing that I am drooling a lot now too. And my hands-they're the best, I love to chew and suck on them and make lots of noises while doing it. Right now I am just hanging out with Mommy, it's her day off, I am on the floor kicking and getting mad becuase I can't get both my hands in my mouth at the same time:)

No comments: