Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My First Vacation



Well I am home safe and sound from my first vacation up to the cabin. What fun did I have!! When we first got there I was so hungry because I slept in the car the whole way. I got to meet my cousin Emily and Elle for the first time--they are lots of fun and I really like to be held by them :) My Auntie Connie (I can't wait to get bigger so she can give me treats like cousin Matt) and Uncle Mike were there, so were Auntie Lynn, Uncle Jeff and cousin Matt. All the dogs were up too, when I'm bigger I'll have lots of fun playing with them. While I was on vacation I did lots of fun stuff, I got to swing in the gazebo and watch ping pong. I watched Auntie Lynn and Daddy play on the trampoline with Matt, boy was that funny, but I didn't get to jump, maybe next time. I went for a walk and got to hang out with all my Auntie's while they gave Mommy and Daddy some free time--I don't know if I liked it more or Mommy and Daddy did. I watched everyone play bean bags, and sit by the fire, and I wished Uncle Mike and Uncle Jeff good luck when they went fishing. I had fresh walleye for the first time (after it went through the food processor) and I really liked it. All in all I had a super time, the weather was perfect, it was sunny and warm and the lake was beautiful. On the way home I slept because I was so tired from all the fresh air and activity. I'm looking forward to going up again soon:)

No comments: