Thursday, May 22, 2008

Aren't I cute



Well it's getting to be the end of mommy's last full week home with William, both Mommy and William are sad. But it's almost time for William's first road trip. We are headed up north for the weekend. It should be a good time. Big news!! William has moved out of newborn diapers and into the next size!! He is doing really well and growing. We haven't had another night with 6 hours sleep, but that's okay, we'll get there soon, Mommy hopes. William had a busy week of going on walks, taking naps and getting fussy just when Mommy wants to start cooking dinner. He's getting big so fast and I can't believe he is 5 weeks old now. Crazy how fast the time goes, I know I'll be saying the same thing when he's 5 months old. Well off to try and start dinner-wish me luck :)

No comments: