Saturday, July 12, 2008

So Big




This is my cool dude 4th of July outfit. I was boxing away the scary fireworks. Aren't we all so cute cuddling together! I love my auntie and cousin. I went to the Dr on Thursday and I am 25inches long and weigh 13lbs 10 oz! dr said I was a picture of health. Today I'm going to help Daddy work in their bedroom, he is taking out a wall so it can be bigger. It's one messy project. Last night we had to canp out in the living room, because Daddy started working yesterday. I keep growing out of all my clothes- makes mommy said and now I am going to be in the size 2 diaper! Go me! Good for mommy though, I'll have less diaper blow outs.

Jeff and I are so amazed everday with how fast he is growing and how interactive he is becoming with us. Smiling and cooing, he watches us and listens to our voices. It is so much fun. And he loves to be read to :)

No comments: