Thursday, July 24, 2008

My new Hat



I am now a boy of many hats, after mommy couldn't find any, I have 4 now!!! And I am so cute when I wear them. Last weekend Daddy went on his glider ride and I did not care for the airplanes when they flew over and were so loud. Made me cry. I sure do love to giggle now when you tickle me and I am getting so big:) I smile and talk and coo. I talk to my Mr Elephant toy while I am hanging out in my swing. And I have discovered how to get my thumb in my mouth and I really like that. I have moved up to the next size diapers and I'm growing out of all of mommy's favorite outfits. I kind of have a little cold right now, Daddy has one and he shared. My nose is all stuffy and I have a little cough- makes nursing a little difficult but we are managing. I have also discovered my feet, they sure are fun to grab. My hair is coming in more now and I still have Mommy's blue eyes. Mommy likes that cause the rest of me is all Daddy.

No comments: