Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fun Weekend



What a busy weekend. On Saturday we went to Hugo and went to the carnival. I had a great time, Daddy won me a stuffed puppy dog. I was really excited to get my first overpriced cheap carnival toy :) I got to watch Matt and Uncle Jeff go down the big slide and I can't wait till I'm big enough to go too. Mommy and Daddy ate cheese curds and french fries and they didn't share with me :( Then we went back to Auntie Lynn's and Uncle Jeff's house and had a BBQ. Mommy read books to me and cousin Matt and then I had to go inside because there were lots of little bugs and I didn't want to get bit again. Today, Sunday, I ran a few errands with Mommy and Daddy and then I've just been hanging out in my swing. For some reason I am really hungry today and want to eat all the time. Later I'm going to have a bath, my favorite, so I can get ready for my first day of daycare with my grandma B. I'll be with her two days, then I go to Lisa's on Wed, and then Grammie D will be here to watch me on Thursday. Friday I have to go to the Dr. and get my 2 month vaccines. Definetly not looking forward to that, but everyone says it will be worse for Mommy than me. I'll let you know after I've poked who it was worse for.

No comments: