Friday, June 6, 2008

Another Week

Mommy and Daddy survived another week. I had a great time at daycare but I know it was still really hard for my Mommy. I didn't eat as much this week and I actually took some naps, I am getting more comfortable there. Wednesday night I had Daddy all to myself since Mommy didn't get home from work until 9pm. We had a great time, I got poop all over myself-even in my belly button, and then I ate, and then like a perfect little angel I slept until Mommy got home. I had Thursday alone with Mommy since she didn't have to work. I really liked being home with her and I know Mommy loved it too. We had a nice relaxing day and took a nap together. This weekend I get to go see my cousin Matt and boy am I excited, we are going to the Hugo good neighbor days and hopefully Daddy will win me something cool at the carnival. Matt is big enough to play games this year, maybe I can play with him next year. I put up some new pictures of myself this weekend:)

No comments: